Download and install the Tiny Tunes app for PC, Laptop for Windows 7. 8.1 and 10
Tiny Tunes is also not available on the PC, but you can still use it using the Android emulator. As with Tiny Tunes on the iPhone. Emulator is a program through which you can install the APK file on your Windows PC. There are a few good emulators but the most popular are BlueStack and Nox. I recommend choosing one of the two recommended ones.
What should you do to listen to free music on PC?
1. Download and install the BlueStack or Nox emulator
2. You will need a Google account to log in to the Android account on the emulator
3. Download the Tiny Tunes APK file from here
4. Run the emulator on your PC and then open the Tiny Tunes application using the emulator. The installation will start automatically
5. After the installation is completed, open the application
6. Enjoy free music on your PC
Please note that the application is free and is not as well-polished as its alternatives, eg Spotify. Some albums may be incomplete, there may be errors in the application or the Internet connection may be lost. You use your own responsibility.